lucky dip / lʌk.i ˈdɪp
noun [british] informal:
1. an undertaking of uncertain outcome
2. a situation in which what happens depends on chance
All Lucky Dip garments are constructed using vintage fabric and materials.
Each fabric is completely unique, embracing various fading, and wear that add to the character of the finished garment
1. Shipping and Billing addresses must be the same for order processing
2. Prices are listed in NZD.
3. Accepted payments are American Express, Visa & Mastercard.
5. Australia sales taxes are inclusive for local orders.
6. Payment of duties & taxes for International orders are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
8. All domestic orders are shipped via AusPost.
9. All international orders are shipped via AusPost.
10. You will receive a tracking number via email when your order is processed.
11. Orders will be fulfilled in the order they are received.
Returns / Exchanges
12. Items returned within 14 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a full refund or store credit.
13. Items returned within 30 days of their original shipment date in same as new condition will be eligible for a store credit.
14. Shipping and handling is not refundable.